Ann Kroeker and Charity Singleton Craig will be offering an afternoon workshop at a PreSession of the 2015 Jumping Tandem Retreat. The workshop will be at 1:00-4:00 p.m. Friday, May 1, 2015, at the Carol Joy Holling Conference and Retreat Center.
Are you . . .
- Secretly writing a novel or memoir and wondering what to do when it’s done?
- Struggling with writer’s block, feeling stuck and unproductive?
- Needing confidence to take the next step in your writing life?
- Penning poetry you wish you could share with the world?
- Wondering how to live out a fruitful writing life day by day?
Dedicate a day to your writing life with Ann Kroeker and Charity Singleton Craig, authors, editors, and writing coaches. No matter where you are in your writing journey, this half-day workshop will provide inspiration, input, and solid, practical ideas. Throughout the afternoon, we will be discussing . . .
- Identifying with the Writing Life
- Priorities of the Writing Life
- The Disciplines of the Writing Life
- Engaging with Others in the Writing Life
- What’s Next in the Writing Life
Invest in your work, your dream, your creative future.
Registration for this Pre-Retreat Workshop will be available to JTREAT newsletter subscribers beginning February 6, 2015. We’ll open registration to everyone else on February 16, 2015. While priority will be given to retreat attendees, the workshop will be open to those not attending the retreat, so feel free to spread the word!
Registration is $60 per person and includes a copy of the book co-authored by Ann and Charity, On Being a Writer: 12 Simple Habits for a Writing Life that Lasts.
PLEASE NOTE: Ann Kroeker will be leading the workshop live at the Jumping Tandem Retreat. Charity Singleton Craig will be joining the workshop remotely via live video feed.