Are you waiting for your writing life to begin? Have you wondered when you’ll discover the magic formula for getting inspired, improving your skills, getting published, and being part of a real writing community?
The On Being a Writer workshop is for you.
Whoever you are, wherever you live, whatever it is you are doing, you can begin now.
Read, think, journal and do exercises, discuss, play (maybe at a museum!), try, partner. A mix of off-line (personal) and online (classroom) opportunities. Four live video chats included.
8-Week Course Includes
• Learn how to identify yourself as a writer (includes how to take yourself seriously and forget about what the neighbors might think)
• Pinpoint your current successes and growth opportunities
• Successfully arrange your priorities for writing
• Surround yourself with inspiration—books, places, people and more
• Do the work: observe, find ideas, organize, query publications with finished pieces
• Explore the effects of writing: self-discovery, living in place, engaging with other writers, promoting your work
12-Week Course Also Includes
• Submit a writing sample (up to one page) to be edited by a professional editor
• Learn how to successfully create a balanced writing life—from professional editors with long-term writing careers
• Explore the costs of living the writing life
• Receive an attentive consultation for planning and taking the next steps in your writing life
Private online group settings and most class materials, including free digital copies of T.S. Poetry’s On Being a Writer: 12 Simple Habits for a Writing Life That Lasts and Rumors of Water: Thoughts on Creativity & Writing, are included in the price. Please buy (or borrow) a copy of Ann Lamott’s Bird by Bird before the class begins on March 2.
“One of the best investments I’ve ever made. And it’s happening again with the awesome duo of Kroeker and Craig.”
– Sandra Heska King
For more information or register, visit Tweetspeak Poetry online today.